COSTA MESA, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#AI—Veritone, Inc. (Nasdaq: VERI), the creator of the world’s first operating system for artificial intelligence, aiWARE™, today announced that several of the company’s executives will be speaking at Cognilytica’s Data For AI Week Virtual Conference Experience from September 14-18.
The free online event will feature three tracks –– industry applications, government and public sector sessions and technology deep dives –– along with a large library of on-demand content with live keynotes and webinar-style panel engagements, “ask-me-anything” style expert sessions and educational content.
“As one of the only FedRAMP authorized AI companies able to service U.S. Federal government agencies, we’re excited for the Veritone team to be part of our first Data for AI Conference,” said Kathleen Walch, Managing Partner and Principal Analyst at Cognilytica. “Joined by other industry leaders, Veritone will share pragmatic considerations and applications of AI that drive business transformation and real value.”
Veritone will discuss the following topics throughout the week:
- Building Trust in Your AI (Monday, September 14 at 3:00 p.m. ET): Gus Walker, Senior Director of Product Management at Veritone, will outline the pitfalls of opaque AI models and how to evaluate, compare and monitor performance and behavior across AI models for better AI model trust and explainability.
- MLOps Done Right: Best Practices to Deploy, Integrate, Scale, Monitor and Comply (Tuesday, September 15 at 4:15 p.m. ET): Kfir Yeshayahu, SVP Product Management at Veritone, will discuss how to effectively manage and mitigate risk across all stages of an AI project –– including why a cross-vendor deployment approach helps to reduce risk and how to scale AI projects with business growth, among other topics. Guest speaker Dave Cook, Senior Director for AI/ML Professional Services and Lead AI/ML Scientist for Figure Eight Federal, will discuss a framework and best practices for foundational data infrastructure that can fuel MLOps and evolve AI initiatives into enterprise organizational capabilities.
- How to Cognitively Enrich Data in Legacy Systems (Wednesday, September 16 at 11:15 a.m. ET): Ryan Bazler, VP of Marketing at Veritone, will lead an exploration into how to leverage an expansive ecosystem of hundreds of ready-to-deploy AI models to extract business value from content –– and how to do so at scale, in near real-time, without the need for AI expertise. Guest speakers featured in this session include Damon Brady, Senior Director, Product Development and Programs, BAE Systems – Advanced Geospatial Solutions of BAE Systems, and Dave Cook, Senior Director for AI/ML Professional Services and the Lead AI/ML Scientist at Figure Eight Federal, who will both share their experiences using AI to transform their content-rich processes for improved productivity, efficiency and insight.
- How AI is Helping Public Safety Agencies Demonstrate Greater Transparency (Wednesday, September 16 at 2:00 p.m. ET): Moderated by Jon Gacek, Head of Government, Legal and Compliance at Veritone, this session will feature Chief David Jantas, the retired chief of Pemberton Township Police Department (New Jersey), sharing his experiences and best practices on how law enforcement agencies are leveraging AI-driven technology to not only help save costs and resources, but provide greater transparency to the public.
- Using Predictive AI to Optimize the Grid (Wednesday, September 16 at 4:15 p.m. ET): Sean McEvoy, SVP of Business Development at Veritone, will discuss how Veritone optimizes the grid with predictive AI to make clean energy production more predictable, reliable and cost effective. The session will also feature a customer case study, outlining one utility’s intelligent energy simulations showing drastic improvements in grid resiliency, optimization and security.
- How AI Transforms Contact Centers in the Age of COVID (Thursday, September 17 at 2:00 p.m. ET): In a separate session, McEvoy will also outline how AI applied to calls, emails and social streams can automate and accelerate contact center processes, allowing contact centers to overcome new challenges posed amid the global pandemic.
To view the event’s full agenda and register for any of Veritone’s sessions, please visit: www.dataaiconf.com.
Veritone (NASDAQ: VERI) is a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) technology and solutions. The company’s proprietary operating system, aiWARE™, powers a diverse set of AI applications and intelligent process automation solutions that are transforming both commercial and government organizations. aiWARE orchestrates an expanding ecosystem of machine learning models to transform audio, video, and other data sources into actionable intelligence. The company’s AI developer tools enable its customers and partners to easily develop and deploy custom applications that leverage the power of AI to dramatically improve operational efficiency and unlock untapped opportunities. Veritone is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California, and has offices in Denver, London, New York and San Diego. To learn more, visit Veritone.com.
Walker Sands, for Veritone