High demand for plastic products is a key factor contributing towards the growth of lithopone manufacturers. The trend is also complemented by soaring consumption of functional additives in colored products and resins.
DUBLIN, IRELAND / ACCESSWIRE / February 18, 2020 / The global lithopone market is set to rise at a moderate CAGR of 4% between 2019 and 2027, according to the projections of a new study by Fact.MR. Leading manufacturers of lithopone are investing efforts in the commercialization of eco-friendly offerings to gain traction among end-use industries.
“Rising demand for novel solutions from plastic and rubber industries has boosted consumption of pigments and additives, which will support the overall performance of lithopone market in the long term,” says the Fact.MR report.
Request PDF Sample of 200+ pages report on the lithopone market-
Lithopone Market Study: Key Findings
- Rubber compounding remains the primary application area for lithopone.
- Demand for lithopone in developed economies has largely stagnated, while displaying steady growth in Asia Pacific.
- A third of the global lithopone manufacturing industry is concentrated in China.
- The lithopone market is set for a major overhaul in the near future, as governments continue to push for conventional plastic alternatives.
Lithopone Market: Key Driving Factors
- Extensive consumption of plastic by all industrial verticals will continue to sustain growth of the lithopone industry.
- The paints & coatings industry is projected to emerge lucrative, with large-scale lithopone adoption.
- Role of pigments in sustaining durability of rubber compounds would bolster production of lithopone.
Explore 72 figures, 84 tables in the study. Request ToC of the report at–
Key Lithopone Market Restraints
- Strict environmental regulations prohibiting the use of plastics is a key restraint for lithopone manufacturers.
- Surge in demand for low- or no-VOC compounds continues to limit the market growth.
The global lithopone market is largely fragmented. Industry leaders are focusing their efforts on hybrid polymers, reactive technology, and multi-functional additives to remain ahead of the competition. Companies are also focusing on development of low-VOC options for greater profit margins. The report provides a detailed analysis of the profiles and strategic developments of key players in the global lithopone market, which include but are not limited to, Zhengzhou Chemicals, VB Technochemicals SA, and Kremer Pigments.
About the Report
This 200+ pages study provides in-depth forecast data on the lithopone market. The key categories covered by the report include product concentration (lithopone 28%, lithopone 30%, and lithopone 60%), application (paints & coatings, plastics, printing inks, paper & pulp, rubber, leather, and linoleum flooring), and 25+ countries in key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, APAC, and Middle East & Africa).
Explore Fact.MR’s Detailed Coverage of the Chemicals and Materials Landscape
Ceramic Lining Market-The report on ceramic lining encompasses opportunities for the manufacturers of ceramic lining and analyzes the value chain analysis in detail.
Chemical Process Mixers Market– The report discusses the revenue generated from sales of chemical process mixers across all key regional economies.
Shipping Container Coatings-The shipping container coatings market has been assessed in the report on the basis of sales and pricing figures by product type.
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the veteran research team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence requirements. With a repository of over thousand reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has scrutinized the chemicals & materials sector across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
Blog – https://blog.factmr.com/
View source version on accesswire.com: