Aviation Week Network’s MRO Latin America Panama City, Panama February 14-15
January 03, 2018 --
NEW YORK, Jan. 03, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aviation Week Network’s MRO Latin America (#MROLA) will be held February 14-15 at the Westin Playa Bonita in Panama City, Panama. Focused on commercial aviation maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO), the event offers a forum for exchanging information and best practices, and networking among industry leaders representing airlines, regulators, suppliers, and service providers.
Latin America is expected to be the third largest market for deliveries, just after North America and Western Europe (ranked one and two, respectively), despite current tough economic conditions, according to Brian Kough, Director of Forecasts & Analysis with Aviation Week Network.
The experts will lead drill-down discussions, sessions, workshops, and business development opportunities in an intimate setting with attendees focused on growing their organizations in South America, Central America, Mexico and the Caribbean. More than 80% of the attendees are involved in the acquisition cycle as buyers, recommenders and influencers. Within 10 years, Latin America will comprise more than six percent of the world MRO demand for commercial aircraft.
The MRO Latin America Showcase, which is sold out of exhibition space, will enable attendees to shop 40 solution providers showcasing tools, technology and service. More than 450 attendees, representing companies from 25 countries in Latin America, North America, Europe, and Asia, will foster new relationships, strengthen existing ones, and expand reach across the MRO community. Anyone interested in attending the Showcase must register.
Topics discussed during the show include:
- Cabin IFE Modifications Panel
- Vendor Management
- Workforce Programs That Work
- Mitigating Unscheduled Maintenance
- Digital MRO
- Multinational Certifications and Regulatory Compliance
- Lease Contract Management
Speakers will include:
- Keynote address by Pedro Heilbron, CEO of Copa Airlines
- Chairman’s welcome and closing remarks by Ahmad Zamany, VP of Technical Operations for Copa Airlines
- Asier Elorduy, Vice President of Sales Iberoamerica & Europe, AJW Group
- Carl Glover, Vice President of Parts Supply, Americas, AAR
- Pastor Lopez, President, MRO Component Repair Group, GA Telesis
- Mark Miner, Managing Director - Technical Operations Systems Integration, American Airlines
- Ancelmo McDonald Posso, Operational Safety Manager, Air Panama
- Jayesh Shanbhag, Executive Director Digital Strategy, GE Aviation
- Sonny Stern, VP Sales and Customer Service, Delta Tech Ops
MRO Latin America is produced by Aviation Week Network with Embraer serving as a partner. The official airline sponsor is Copa Airlines. Sapphire sponsors are APS, DASI, MexicanaMRO, NAS, and StandardAero with AJW serving as a sponsor. For the full itinerary click here.