Delta Debuts Complete Lineup of Laser-Based Vivitek Large Venue Projectors and 4K DLP Video Wall Solutions at Infocomm 2017
June 14, 2017 --
ORLANDO, Fla., June 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Delta Group, a global leader in power and thermal management solutions, together with its brand, Vivitek, today announced the debut of an industry-leading 4K DLP® Laser Video Wall Solution consisting of four UHD-4K cubes, the world's brightest 4,000 lumen laser phosphor illumination source. Delta also launched a series of innovative Vivitek large venue projectors, including the ultra-high brightness DU9800Z, and the latest Novo Connect Solutions. These cutting-edge technologies are available to demo at InfoComm 2017, booth number 4443, today through June 16.
"With our latest projectors and video wall offerings, we are proving that image quality and features don't have to be sacrificed to accommodate large venues or sprawling environments," said M.S. Huang, President of Delta Americas. "We're thrilled to introduce this comprehensive line of digital display offerings designed to enhance the full spectrum of large-scale applications, from sports and live entertainment to safety and security. We're confident that these latest products, some of which integrate multiple Delta technologies, will bring cutting-edge, robust solutions to market that meet the audio-visual needs of today's professional landscape."
Delta's 4K DLP® Laser Video Wall Solution:
The newly introduced 4K DLP® Laser Video Wall Solution consists of true UHD-4K cubes (4K DLP® Laser Video Wall) paired with Delta's DVCS® (Distributive Vision Control System). This platform, which can manage multiple video sources on a single display, enlarge a single video signal to multiple displays or enable centralized control of several video walls, creates an unparalleled reliable, flexible and scalable display solution capable of fulfilling critical applications, such as surveillance, disaster control and traffic supervision.
- 4K DLP® Laser Video Wall - This state-of-the-art solution, which utilizes four industry-leading 4K-resolution laser cubes with 560mm-depth extra slim form factor, features unmatched 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution, and an unmatched 4,000 lumen laser phosphor illumination source, a brightness uniformity greater than 95 percent of its 70-inch cubes. Its built-in Intelli-Sense functions monitor the various parameters of the system and automatically perform real-time adjustments for 24x7 operations. This superior video wall is also the first within the industry to offer IP6X protection rating and an optical sealed engine for up to 100,000 hours of worry-free operation.
- DVCS® (Distributive Vision Control System) A high-performance IP-based control system designed to fulfill the sophisticated needs of control room applications, while ensuring perfect continuity of images across multiple cubes. The brand new DVCS® Gen. 3 is capable of handling 4K resolution input and output with 60 frames per second (fps) performance. It can directly support H.264 and H.265 IP streams decoding, as well as PoE and IP KVM functionality.
Vivitek Large Venue Projector Highlights:
The new Vivitek large venue projectors feature brightness levels ranging from 5,500 to 18,000 ANSI lumens and contrast ratios as high as 20,000:1. This series of projectors can meet the needs of any large venue application with resolution options of WUXGA and UHD-4K, edge-blending and warping features, and a full range of optical lenses, depending on the model. These Vivitek projectors can achieve a HDBaseT digital transmission (audio and video) over 100m of Cat6 LAN cable. Some models also able to reach this standard using 3G-SDI coax cable over 100m, which is used in rental, staging and broadcasting applications.
Vivitek's large venue projectors use a laser phosphor illumination source and are engineered with an optical sealed engine that allows for instant on/off capabilities, 20,000 hours of near-to-maintenance-free operation, and 360-degree projection with landscape and portrait mode. Models within this series include:
- DU9800Z Delivers 18,000 ANSI lumens, a 10,000:1 contrast ratio and an environmentally-friendly lampless design. The DU9800Z incorporates DLP® DarkChip3TM and BrilliantColorTM technologies, an advanced video processor for fluid video streaming and a complete range of motorized interchangeable lenses, ranging from 0:84 to 7:01 throw ratio.
- DK8500Z Achieves true UHD-4K resolution, 7,500 ANSI lumens, a 10,000:1 contrast ratio, embedded edge blending and custom warp, eight optional lens options, and supports 360-degree landscape and portrait mode projection, as well as vertical & horizontal lens shift.
- DU6690Z Provides 6,500 ANSI lumens, a contrast ratio of 10,000:1, eight optical lenses ranging from 0.38 to 8.26:1 and a Lens Position Memory (LPM) feature, allowing users to easily save lens presets for focus, zoom and lens shift.
- DU4671Z Boasts 5,500 ANSI lumens with a dynamic 20,000:1 contrast ratio for vivid image quality and features DLP® DarkChip3TM and BrilliantColorTM, along with eight preset display modes to provide the most suitable display image.
Also on display will be Vivitek's latest home theater projection offering:
- HK2288 Brings true UHD-4K resolution, 2,000 ANSI lumens, a 50,000:1 contrast ratio, REC.709 color space for accurate color reproduction, high performance scaling and programmable 12-bit gamma for RGB, and a HDR10 High Dynamic Range to home cinema settings. Additional features include 1.5x wide zoom and vertical lens shift for flexible installation.
Vivitek NovoConnect Solution:
Vivitek's new NovoConnect solutions, which include NovoEnterprise, NovoTouch, and NovoDS4K, spark the next generation of wireless collaboration technologies.
- NovoEnterprise A best-in-class Ultra HD 4K wireless presentation and collaboration system, NovoEnterprise allows presenters and participants to interact and share digital content via a computer, tablet or smartphone. By using an optional accessory, Windows or Mac computers can connect to the NovoEnterprise without software installation. NovoEnterprise can connect up to 64 users and display up to four windows simultaneously on one screen.
- NovoTouch - The NovoTouch, which integrates NovoConnect technologies with an interactive display, is a simple-to-use wireless presentation and collaboration solution. The interactive display supports up to a 20-point finger touch capabilities (10-point writing, 20-point touch).
- NovoDS4K Designed for creating on-the-spot content for instantaneous signage, the Ultra HD 4K digital solution enables users to generate true-4K digital signage content through easy-to-use software features without the need for any programming.
Vivitek, a brand of Delta, manufactures an extensive line of visual display and presentation products. Vivitek's line of digital projection and display products incorporates the latest innovations and technologies to meet the market demands for education, business, home theater and large venue.
For more information about Vivitek, please visit www.vivitekcorp.com.
Delta, founded in 1971, is a global leader in power and thermal management solutions and a major player in several product segments such as industrial automation, displays, and networking. Its mission statement, "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow," focuses on addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change. As an energy-saving solutions provider with core competencies in power electronics and innovative research and development, Delta's business categories include Power Electronics, Automation, and Infrastructure. Delta has 153 sales offices, 61 R&D centers and 40 manufacturing facilities worldwide.
Throughout its history, Delta has received many global awards and recognition for its business achievements, innovative technologies and dedication to corporate social responsibility. Since 2011, Delta has been selected as a member of the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI World) for 6 consecutive years. In 2016, Delta was selected out of 5,800 large companies by CDP (formerly the Carbon Disclosure Project) for its Climate Change Leadership Level.
For more information about Delta, please visit www.deltaww.com.
PAN Communications for Delta Americas
Sean Welch, +1-407-734-7330
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/delta-debuts-complete-lineup-of-laser-based-vivitek-large-venue-projectors-and-4k-dlp-video-wall-solutions-at-infocomm-2017-300474381.html
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved