Pulse8 to address New Technologies impacting Risk Adjustment and Quality at the Upcoming RISE West Summit
September 13, 2017 --
Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) September 13, 2017
In its 7th year, the annual RISE West summit is the west coast's premier healthcare event. Featuring expert speakers and dynamic thought leadership, RISE West delivers the most innovative Risk Adjustment, Quality, and Compliance solutions in the industry.
During this joint presentation, attendees will get a better understanding of why new technologies are needed to help move organizations to the next level of efficiency including the following:
- Simple steps you can take to integrate Risk and Quality program efforts across lines of business
- Leveraging integrative technologies to infuse analytic insights directly into Provider Workflows and extract member data directly from Provider EMRs
- Exploring value propositions for Artificial Intelligence (AI), including Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning (ML), Optical Character Recognition (OCR), and Natural Language Generation (NLG)
- Using innovative technologies to increase retrospective and prospective data capture rates and reduce provider abrasion
- Utilizing advanced analytics, integrated reporting, and dynamic dashboards to monitor overall Risk Revenue and Quality Metric performance
- A Case Study Review: How thoughtful use of the aforementioned technologies resulted in a fast and sizable financial turnaround while also improving provider relations
“While it's essential to combine Quality Management with Risk Adjustment Coding and Documentation, it's often difficult to achieve. You need a coordinated road map and integrating technologies that work no matter the organizational structure. The ideal approach uses data mining, clinical inferencing, and natural language processing to find the opportunities; statistical analytics to quantify the potential contribution of each gap; and predictive analytics to prioritize the opportunities and avoid wasteful interventions. You also need comparative analytics and coding technologies to determine which provider offices need support to improve their documentation and coding efficacy," stated Scott Stratton, Chief Data Scientist and VP of Product Analytics at Pulse8. “Pulse8's patent-pending Dynamic Intervention Planning applies our rich analytics within an integrated, efficient, and cohesive process that optimizes financial returns while minimizing provider abrasion and alert fatigue."
Visit Pulse8's booth #2 to speak with subject matter experts and leaders from the team. To schedule a meeting or demo, please email Scott Filiault at Scott.Filiault(at)Pulse8.com.
Pulse8 is the only Healthcare Analytics and Technology Company delivering complete visibility into the efficacy of your Risk Adjustment and Quality Management programs. We enable health plans and at-risk providers to achieve the greatest financial impact in the ACA Commercial, Medicare Advantage, and Medicaid markets. By combining advanced analytic methodologies with extensive health plan experience, Pulse8 has developed a suite of uniquely pragmatic solutions that are revolutionizing risk adjustment and quality. Pulse8's flexible business intelligence tools offer real-time visibility into member and provider activities so our clients can apply the most cost-effective and appropriate interventions for closing gaps in documentation, coding, and quality. For more company information, please contact Scott Filiault at (732) 570-9095 or Scott.Filiault@Pulse8.com. Please visit us at http://www.Pulse8.com, and follow us on Twitter @Pulse8News.
About RISE (Resource Initiative and Society for Education)
RISE is the first national association totally dedicated to enabling healthcare professionals working in organizations and aspiring to meet the challenges of the emerging landscape of accountable care and health care reform. We strive to serve our members on four fronts: Education, Industry Intelligence, Networking and Career Development.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/09/prweb14693005.htm.