3D Animation Market To Reach $23.5 Billion By 2024 - Ameri Research Inc.
May 19, 2017 --
May 19, 2017, Tampa, Florida – Global 3D animation market is expected to reach USD 23.5 billion by 2024, according to a new research study published by Ameri Research.Elevating adoption primarily by game developers, designers, and production houses paired with theintegration of visually attractive and powerful elements to engage customers are among key driving factors in the global 3D animation market.
Mounting demand for animated movies coupled with growth in the construction sector particularly in the developing economies of Asia Pacific and Latin America is anticipated to fuel market growth. Also, thepresence of large number of aerospace and automotive companies that are extensively making use of 3D animation technology to improve business productivity primarily in Europe and America.
The industry is also driven by some of the less impacting forces such as growing usage across varied application areas, evolving gaming industry, and the advent of MOBAs. Further, increasing usage across corporate production, advertisement, textile, computer gaming, clothing and fashion, television, and publishing industries is also expected to impact market growth over the forecast period favorably.
Click the link below to view the report description: - https://www.ameriresearch.com/product/3d-animation-market-outlook-2024
Key findings from the study: -
- The software component segment is anticipated to witness robust growth over the forecast period on account of the growing consumer demand for visually appealing objects worldwide
- Hardware captured a significant market portion in 2016 and is estimated to witness considerable growth over the forecast period attributing to escalating demand for workstations, video cards, and motion capturing systems
- Media &Entertainment emerged as the dominant application segment in 2016 and accounted for more than 35% of the overall revenue in the same year. This is attributed to the widespread usage of 3D effects in movies, cartoons and music videos
- North America emerged as the dominant regional market in 2016 and accounted for more than 30% of the overall revenue share in the same year. This is ascribed to the snowballing adoption of 3D imaging technologies including 3D printers and 3D animation in the region
- Key industry participants includeAdobe Systems, AutoDesSys, Corel Corporation,NVIDIA Corporation, Corus Entertainment, Intel Corporation, Lenovo Group Ltd, and SideFX. Companies in this space are actively competing among each other in an attempt to capture maximum market share and introduce best animation technology
- 3D Animation Market by Component (Revenue, USD Million)
- Video Cards & GPU
- Motion Capturing System
- Plug-in Software
- 3D Animation Market by Application (Revenue, USD Million)
- Media & Entertainment
- AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction)
- 3D Animation Market by Region (Revenue, USD Million)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
Company Name: Ameri Research Inc
Contact Person: Media Relations
Address:6816 Muncaster Ct, Tampa, FL 33625
Country: United States