SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–With this release, Lever is announcing a host of significant upgrades to help companies scale faster and more efficiently. Lever is adapting its Talent Acquisition Suite as all companies respond to new ways of working, and as the availability of talent changes rapidly. The Spring Release provides new automation, analytics, candidate experience capabilities, and an expanded partner ecosystem.
These updates further empower teams to take a multi-channel approach to their talent strategy, better report on talent data, and automate processes to move faster with less resources. Here are the highlights:
Talent Automation Workflows
Automation Workflows lays the foundation for efficiency across recruiting and people organizations in a time where many are adapting to a changing world where talent supply exceeds demand, a shift from the previous decade.
Some examples of what it can do:
➢ Add auto-screening questions at the time of application
➢ Email the hiring manager when the hire is made with the survey link to capture their experience and feedback
➢ Notify HR and people teams when a hire is made to trigger onboarding and provisioning processes
The benefits of automated workflows include more process consistency, the ability to handle the increased candidate volume, and cleaner data.
Data Warehouse Sync is a powerful and robust reporting option, providing customers access to a complete copy of their raw data. This allows customers to build reports using their own business intelligence infrastructure and tools. Data is refreshed daily to enable seamless reporting and functionality for those building talent reports to advise on the business strategy.
Candidate Experience Surveys
Collecting candidate feedback is critical to iterate and improve your strategy. Now more than ever, companies want to improve the experience candidates have throughout the interview process to maximize their employer brand, increase their offer acceptance rate, and increase referrals.
What you can do with our new candidate experience surveys?
- Customize questions toward your team’s priorities and key performance indicators.
- Configure and automate how and when they trigger to fit your process. Automation ensures that no candidates are missed and that you receive the full picture — an essential for compliance.
- Get granular and learn from what’s going well. Identify teams, departments, or interview stages that have room to improve, and track progress over time.
Interview Experience Upgrades and Partner Expansion
We’re proud to have the deepest partnerships and most seamless integrations with best-of-breed providers within our ecosystem. This enables recruiting and talent teams to not duplicate tasks and ensure key measures are tracked across all systems without re-entry. It also ensures companies on the frontlines can move quickly on tasks that traditionally and with other systems take a fair amount of time and bandwidth.
- Confidential Hiring: Supports the ability for your team to handle hiring for sensitive roles, such as executives and planned backfills of existing employees. Robust and precise access controls ensure that visibility into these postings, as well as any candidates tied to them, can be restricted to a small subset of internal stakeholders.
- Easybook Integration: Lever’s Easy Book feature allows recruiters to spend less time coordinating interview times with candidates, and more time delivering a top-notch candidate experience. Easy Book lets recruiters share interviewers’ calendar availability with candidates, and allows candidates to schedule time directly to the interviewers’ calendars! It’s a great way to schedule 1-1 interviews like Phone Screens or Offer Reviews.
- Interview Experience Upgrades: UX improvements allow better visibility to the interviewer’s schedule across teams and full view of the resume, so hiring managers and panelists can gather all important information in one snapshot.
- DocuSign Offer Improvements: Customers can now connect their DocuSign integration with OAuth to not only improve security, but also help comply with potential security audits and certifications.
- OAuth API Support: Customers will be able to easily authorize and set up any partner integrations that were built on Lever’s OAuth service. It’s the most secure, reliable, and customer-friendly way to set up and use an integration.
- New Integrations with TopFunnel, Grayscale, Harver: These new partner-built integrations underscore Lever’s focus on constantly engaging with the best providers to deliver maximum value to our customers. With Lever as your one-stop talent relationship management platform, customers benefit from being better able to develop more connections with quality candidates and source talent through the TopFunnel integration, connect in real-time through text and SMS via the Grayscale integration, and conduct pre-employment assessments using Harver — with results accessible in Lever. To find out more or request a product demo from these partners, visit lever.co/partners.
Lever’s Spring Release Details
Join us in improving your robust talent management strategy. This release will be made available starting on May 11, 2020. To learn more about how these new products will help you during this time, schedule a demo with a representative to learn more.
Lever’s Talent Acquisition Suite unifies organizations to source, nurture, interview, and hire top talent through effortless collaboration. Lever supports the hiring needs of over 2,500 companies around the globe including the teams at Netflix, Hot Topic, KPMG New Zealand, and Cirque du Soleil. With an overall gender ratio of 50:50, Lever is also fiercely committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. For more information, visit https://www.lever.co.
Manager, Strategic Marketing Programs at Lever