Products #8 through #11 of Talkdesk 20-in-20 offer business continuity for response to the coronavirus outbreak with suite of flexible cloud deployment and security options
- Talkdesk Flexible Deployment offers companies adaptability and business continuity
- Talkdesk Guardian secures valuable customer data throughout the transition to cloud
- Cloud flexibility to offer work-from-home options is crucial to success through the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis
SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#CCaaS—Talkdesk®, Inc., the cloud contact center for innovative enterprises, today announced a suite of products and features to enable a swift, seamless and secure transition to Talkdesk cloud contact center solutions. Talkdesk Flexible Deployment™ offers companies an easy path to adaptability and business continuity; especially crucial in crisis scenarios. Paired with Talkdesk Guardian™, organizations can be confident in the security of valuable customer data throughout the transition to cloud, and beyond.
Given the rapidly-changing business environment brought on by the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, customer needs and contact center volumes are shifting quickly and drastically. Agility in business, specifically customer service, is more important than ever. For brands to successfully navigate the COVID-19 crisis, contact centers must be equipped with the proper tools and technology to facilitate quick, easy and secure transition to the cloud.
“Talkdesk understands that digital transformation through cloud migration is best enabled with flexibility and security built into the entire solution, from architecture to platform to applications,” said Tiago Paiva, chief executive officer, Talkdesk. “Only Talkdesk offers this level of flexible deployment capabilities and allows customers to strategically select and customize a phased migration, eliminating disruptions that accompany forklift, “rip and replace” migrations to new enterprise software.”
Talkdesk’s cloud-native and microservices-based platform is built to offer ultimate flexibility with a variety of deployment options for contact centers. The Talkdesk Flexible Deployment model consists of xConnect, Boost, Hybrid Cloud, Regional Cloud and Select Cloud.
- xConnect™ provides the benefits of a leading, cloud-native contact center while offering companies the flexibility to maintain preferred carrier relationships and existing telephony infrastructure.
- Boost™ enables enterprises, customer service providers and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) companies to move agents to the cloud in 15 days or less, in a risk-free deployment that protects legacy ACD investments. Talkdesk is continuing its offer of three months of free access to Talkdesk Boost for business continuity to help companies accelerate the support of remote, work-from-home contact center staff.
- Hybrid Cloud combines the full advantage of Talkdesk’s innovative and powerful multi-tenant public cloud solution while adhering to specific internal security and IT requirements through the private cloud.
- Regional Cloud allows companies to select an optimal cloud location to remain compliant with local or industry data regulations and customer requirements.
- Select Cloud offers a simple, end-to-end cloud-native contact center integrated with a brand’s preferred cloud infrastructure provider.
This comprehensive suite of tools allows brands to maintain beneficial telephony and cloud hosting infrastructure, meet industrial, national and regional data regulations, and support customers with an always-on connection backed by the industry’s first 100% Uptime Service Level Agreement.
Talkdesk Guardian™, the first of its kind cloud contact center security suite, gives businesses unprecedented tools to protect sensitive customer data and the integrity of their contact center operations through AI-enhanced monitoring, detection and dashboards. Empowering contact center administrators to manage certain security issues and data regulation compliance requirements, including GDPR and CCPA, Guardian alleviates pressure on IT and Security teams, allowing them to focus on more complex issues. Talkdesk leads the contact center industry in data security as the first CCaaS provider to achieve security certifications for Business Continuity Management. With more than 30 security certifications, including SOC2, SOC3 and PCI-DSS level 1, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance, Talkdesk is backed by the industry’s most comprehensive set of security certifications and standards to ensure all security measures are in place to safeguard customer information.
The ability to adapt to changing market environments is the cornerstone of Talkdesk cloud contact center solutions. Talkdesk customers regularly leverage cloud agility to meet call volume fluctuations of seasonal customer service, adding agents as needed including remote representatives. In times of crisis, cloud flexibility enables customer service providers to shift operations to support remote, work-from-home agents quickly to ensure business continuity with minimal disruption. Talkdesk Flexible Deployment decreases costs, increases business agility and continuity, enabling companies to extend their on-premises contact center into the cloud in 15 days or less, or go straight to the cloud enabling agents to work safely from anywhere in as little as 24 hours.
- Move to the cloud with Talkdesk’s Business Continuity program, free for three months
- See how Talkdesk Mobile Agent™ enables a remote workforce, engaging with customers anywhere, any time
- Talkdesk 20-in-20 is revolutionizing contact center industry with 20 products in the first 20 weeks of 2020
- Check out Talkdesk’s prestigious list of awards and recognition, including recent recognition as a Leader in the 2019 Gartner CCaaS Magic Quadrant, North America
Tweet this: .@Talkdesk announces Flexible Deployment and Guardian to securely shift to work-from-home solutions. Talkdesk 20-in-20 addresses business continuity needs due to the #coronavirus outbreak with flexible cloud deployment and security options https://bit.ly/3bBv3eH
- Web: https://www.talkdesk.com
- Blog: https://www.talkdesk.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Talkdesk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkdesk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Talkdesk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Talkdesk/
Talkdesk® is the cloud contact center for the customer-obsessed. Combining enterprise performance with consumer simplicity, Talkdesk easily adapts to the evolving needs of support and sales teams and their end-customers, resulting in higher customer satisfaction, productivity and cost savings. Over 1,800 innovative companies around the world, including IBM, Acxiom, 2U, Trivago and Peloton, rely on Talkdesk to make customer experience their competitive advantage. Learn more and request a demo at www.talkdesk.com.
Talkdesk is a registered trademark of Talkdesk, Inc. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.