Stakeholders in electric sub-meters market must target government contracts for smart electric sub-meters to leverage expansion opportunities and regional presence.
DUBAI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / February 20, 2020 / In view of growing demand in the energy and utilities industry, the global electric sub-meters market is projected to hurtle towards US$ 24 Bn mark by the end of the forecast period (2019-2029). The electric sub-meters market is set to display a promising rate of growth through 2029, as suggested by a new Future Market Insights (FMI) study. Electric sub-meters are projected to witness heightened adoption in the energy and utilities industry on back of its superior energy efficiency and performance, concludes the FMI study.
“Manufacturers from ASEAN countries and India are focusing on acquiring new orders and tenders to increase their revenue by deploying smart electric sub-meters. This is creating ample opportunities for investors in the electric sub-meter market,” says the FMI analyst.
Download PDF sample of the 291-page report on the electric sub-meters market
Key Takeaways of the Electric Sub-meters Study
- The rising adoption of smart electric sub-meters with IoT capabilities is driving players to acquire component producers.
- The lack of adequate technical expertise to adopt smart sub-meters is encouraging mergers with automation providers.
- Mergers and acquisitions are projected to be the key business strategies for manufacturers in the industry.
- East Asia is projected to hold a major market share throughout the forecast period, primarily driven by an impetus from China.
Electric Sub-meters Market – Top Growth Drivers
- Government policies regarding installation of smart electric sub-meters would be a major growth driver.
- Easy availability of low-cost smart electric sub-meters for residential applications will bolster overall demand.
- Tech advancements to cut down electrical leaks and outages while reducing the risk of error, will continue to drive adoption.
Electric Sub-meters Market – Key Restraints
- Reluctance of building owners towards paying the upfront costs of upgrading sub-meters is a key restraint to the market.
- Conventional electric sub-meters continue to generate a greater risk of human error in records, thereby restricting the market.
Some of the prominent players that are covered by the study include, but are not limited to, Schneider Electric, General Electric, Siemens AG, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Itron Inc., Honeywell International, Xylem Inc., OSAKI Electric Co. Leading players in the field of automation are acquiring sub-meter manufacturers to bolster scope of application. Further, regional manufacturers are pushing for product value additions, and competitive pricing strategies to bolster overall demand.
Explore 43 tables and 161 figures in the study. Request ToC of the report at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-4573
More about the Report
The 291-page study offers an in-depth market forecast and analysis on the electric sub-meters market. The major categories encompassed by the report include product type (socket type/electromechanical sub-meters, non-socket/electronic sub-meters, and smart sub-meters), phase (single phase and three phase), application (commercial establishments, residential sector, and industrial sector) across seven regions (South Asia, East Asia, Latin America, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, and Oceania).
Explore Extensive Coverage of FMI’s Industrial Automation & Equipment Landscape
Robotic Grippers Market– Get FMI’s latest growth predictions on the global robotic grippers market with exclusive assessment of market dynamics, taxonomy, historic, current, and future growth prospects of the global robotic grippers market.
Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Market– FMI’s comprehensive documentation of the global commercial refrigeration equipment market covers segmental analysis, market performance, key trends, and prominent players with their respective market shares, developmental strategies, and business models.
Machine Tool Touch Probe Market– Obtain accurate quantitative and qualitative insights on the global machine tool touch probe market encompassing revenue statistics, successful market strategies, competitive landscape, key regions, and growth drivers for 2018-2028 projection period.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis helps businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/electric-sub-meter-market
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/electric-sub-meter-market
SOURCE: Future Market Insights
View source version on accesswire.com: