Deals experts compare the best Android mobile phone deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Looking for the best Android cell phone Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals? Money saving experts at Saver Trends have identified the top Black Friday & Cyber Monday Moto, LG, Huawei, HTC, OnePlus, Pixel and Galaxy handset deals for 2019. Find them listed below.
Best Android Smartphone deals:
- Save up to 84% on Samsung Galaxy, OnePlus & LG smartphones at Sprint – including deals on best-selling Android phones from all the top manufacturers
- Save up to 68% off on Google Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL & Pixel 3 smartphones at Sprint.com – including deals on the latest Pixel 4 & Pixel 4 XL models with 64GB & 128GB storage
- Save up to 72% on Huawei, Motorola, OnePlus & HTC smartphones at Sprint – featuring discounts on the latest flagship models from top Android smartphone manufacturers
- LG G8 for $10/mo at Sprint (regularly $35/mo)
- Galaxy S10+ for $15/mo – (regularly $41.65/mo) get the Samsung Galaxy S10+ for just $15/mo with Sprint Flex lease
- Galaxy S10e for $5/mo at Sprint (offer ends 1/9)
- Save up to $270 off on Samsung Galaxy, LG & more top-rated Android cell phones at Boost Mobile – enjoy instant savings on highly-rated 2019 Android & Apple cell phones
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of Android smartphones including Pixel 4, Galaxy S10 & Moto g7 – click the link to check the latest smartphone deals at Verizon Wireless
- Save up to 90% on LG & Samsung Galaxy smartphones at AT&T – save on top-rated LG smartphones like the LG G8 & LG V40, Galaxy S10, Note10 & Galaxy Fold
- Save up to 44% on Motorola Moto Z4, Moto G8 Plus & Motorola One smartphones at Amazon – save on popular GSM unlocked Motorola cell phones with built-in Amazon Alexa access
- Save up to 43% on Google Pixel smartphones including the Pixel 4 & 3 – click the link to check the latest smartphone deals at Verizon Wireless
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A large portion of annual smartphone sales goes to Android phones and for good reasons. Motorola phones offer good value for money with reliable components. Huawei phones do not have near stock OS like Moto, but do have advanced camera features. HTC phones have Sense as well but are closer to stock Android like Motorola. Among other trusted Android smartphone brands include Pixel, Galaxy, OnePlus and LG and can be bought unlocked or through flexible line plans with top telecoms.
How long do Amazon and Walmart run their Black Friday deals? This year’s Black Friday takes place on November 29th, followed by Cyber Monday three days later on December 2nd.
Amazon shoppers should keep an eye on Amazon’s deals for several weeks before Black Friday as they normally start in early November. As the four-day sales weekend approaches, Amazon releases new deals every hour. The holiday shopping season also gets under way at Walmart earlier than in previous years. The retailer’s Early Deals Drop lets shoppers enjoy early Black Friday style discounts. Online Black Friday deals are likely to be available on Walmart.com starting from November 27, the day before Thanksgiving. Shoppers can enjoy holiday savings in retail outlets when the retailer’s in-store Black Friday event begins on November 28.
Every year Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals extend longer than before. This year shoppers can expect Amazon to offer deals on big ticket items for up to a week after Cyber Monday.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)