Here’s a review of the top refrigerator & freezer deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019, including savings on Smeg, Samsung & LG wine fridges, chest freezers & upright freezers
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–In search of the best Black Friday & Cyber Monday kitchen fridge & freezer deals for 2019? Online sales specialists at Consumer Walk have reviewed the top upright, chest, deep & fridge freezer Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals and are sharing their top picks below.
Best Fridges & Freezers deals:
- Save up to 51% off on top-rated refrigerators, fridges, & freezers at Walmart – including an array of mini & wine fridges & chest, deep, upright, & fridge freezers from top brands
- Save up to $657 on top-rated fridge freezers, refrigerators & wine fridges at Amazon – check deals on trusted refrigerator brands including Samsung & Smeg
- Save up to $881 on chest freezers, deep freezers & upright freezers – click the link for the latest prices on top-rated freezers at Amazon
- Save up to $900 on full size refrigerators & fridge freezers at Walmart
- Save up to 39% on a wide range of freezers at Walmart – check live prices on best-selling chest freezers, deep freezers, upright freezers and more
- Save up to $103 on wine fridges at Walmart – click the link for the latest prices on wine cooler fridges from top brands such as NewAir, Arctic King & Magic Chef
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Refrigerators are essential appliances for food storage and preservation. Two of the industry’s top brands for fridges and freezers are Smeg and Samsung. Smeg is well-known for its colorful, retro-style fridge items while Samsung has always been synonymous with high-quality appliances. Both brands sell different freezer models: fridge freezers, chest or deep freezers, upright freezers, and wine fridges. They also have refrigerators with single, double, and side-by-side doors.
What are the best stores for Black Friday sales? Shoppers look to Walmart and Amazon yearly to find the best discounts during black Friday and Cyber Monday.
In 2018, e-commerce news portal Internet Retailer estimated that Amazon.com accounted for 29% of sales in the US throughout the Turkey 5 (Thanksgiving Day to Cyber Monday). Amazon makes their customers’ shopping experience easy and convenient by providing gift recommendations for every demographic along with impressive customer support.
Edison Trends reports that Walmart experienced the second biggest growth in online sales during Black Friday 2018. Walmart saw a 23% increase in online revenue while Amazon grew by 25% compared to the preceding year’s figures.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)