Laptop Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019: All The Best Apple, Acer, Asus, Microsoft Surface, Lenovo and HP Deals Rounded Up by Saver Trends
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s a comparison of the best laptop deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019. Access instant Black Friday & Cyber Monday savings on top laptops available at HP, Amazon and Walmart by clicking the links below.
Best laptop deals:
- Save up to 55% on a wide range of Apple, Lenovo, Acer, Samsung and Microsoft Surface laptops at Walmart
- Save up to 62% off on HP laptops, desktops, monitors and tablets at HP.com – including sales on the top-rated Spectre x360 convertible laptop, Omen gaming series, HP Envy, Pavilion & Chromebooks
- Save up to $400 on Dell XPS 13 & Dell XPS 15 touchscreen laptops – at Walmart
- Save up to 50% off on Dell desktops, laptops, monitors and gaming PCs at the Dell.com Black Friday Sale
- Save up to 61% off on a wide range of laptops at Amazon – find deals on laptops for gaming, school, work, travel or high performance with offers on top-rated brands like Apple, HP, Lenovo, Acer and Microsoft
- Save up to 40% on Acer Predator gaming laptops at Acer.com – deals also available on laptops, desktops & monitors
Best gaming laptop deals:
- Save up to $500 on MSI, ASUS, Lenovo & HP gaming laptops at Walmart
- Save up to $400 on top-rated gaming laptops at HP.com – experience the convenience of power and portability with HP’s OMEN series featuring an Intel Core processor and discrete graphics
- Save up to $150 on Lenovo laptops at Walmart – deals available on Lenovo ideapads & gaming laptops
- Save up to $839 on Apple MacBook, MacBook Air & MacBook Pro laptops at Amazon – check live prices on top-rated 2019 Apple MacBook models
- Save up to $80 on HP Chromebooks at HP.com – Chromebooks include access to 2 years of 100GB storage on Google Drive
- Save up to 36% off on Microsoft Surface computers, laptops and PCs at Amazon – check deals available on top rated models including the Surface Pro 6, Pro 7 and Pro X, the Surface Go, the Surface book 2 and Surface laptop 3
- Save up to $500 on select Surface laptops and computers at the Microsoft Store Black Friday sale
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
There’s a lot to get excited about this coming Black Friday. Walmart and Amazon Black Friday 2019 laptop deals are expected to carry massive upgrades compared to that of the discounts last year. For immersive displays, solid battery life, and beautiful chassis with thin bezels, users may opt for Apple’s Macbooks. Gaming enthusiasts looking for powerful rigs can choose HP’s Omen or Dell’s Alienware laptops. Microsoft’s Surface and Lenovo’s Yoga series are also anticipated to offer competitive discounts in the 2-in-1 convertible market. Other budget friendly but capable laptop deals can also be expected, with Acer and Asus laptops as popular options.
How long do Amazon’s and Walmart’s Black Friday deals last? Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 take place on November 29th and December 2nd, respectively.
Shoppers can expect Amazon’s Black Friday deals to run from mid-November to early December. The retailer’s ‘Countdown to Black Friday’ introduces deals as early as the first week of November, ramping up to new offers being added hourly once Black Friday Deals Week starts. Like Amazon, Walmart starts the holiday shopping season much earlier this year, with deals on electronic products, sports equipment, and more dropping in stores by October 25. Walmart’s in-store deals for Black Friday normally begin on Thanksgiving Day, November 28th. However, online shoppers can often get a headstart as Walmart.com usually starts rolling out discounts on November 27th.
In general, deals launched during Black Friday remain available until Cyber Monday. Amazon often stretches the duration of their special offers for another week as part of their Cyber Monday Deals Week.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)